Browse Source

Add various highlights for Shelox fight

master
Brandon Cornejo 2 years ago
parent
commit
9160a7671b
  1. 17
      src/actions.tin

17
src/actions.tin

@ -16,6 +16,7 @@
#NOP ==[Incident Highlighting]==
#HIGHLIGHT {^%1 grabs %2 from you. You struggle briefly but %3 wrests it from your grip and makes for a hasty retreat.$} {bold red underscore};
#HIGHLIGHT {^%1 grabs {his|her|its} %2. You struggle briefly but {he|she|it} wrests it from your grip and makes for a hasty retreat.} {bold red underscore};
#HIGHLIGHT {^%1 grabs your %2. You struggle briefly but {she|he|it} wrests it from your grip and makes for a hasty retreat.} {bold red underscore};
#HIGHLIGHT {^As %1 dies %2 drops %3 in shock.$} {bold green underscore};
#HIGHLIGHT {^When you open the %1 you think you can hear a faint rumbling sound from it.$} {red underscore};
#HIGHLIGHT {^Whoops! You tried to carry too many things and fumbled %1} {red underscore};
@ -49,10 +50,13 @@
#HIGHLIGHT {You take the diamond-tipped chisel from your roll of gemcutting tools and, struggling with %1} {bold red};
#SUB {You estimate that the %1 is worth A$%2. You} {You estimate that the <149>%1<099> is worth A$<139>%2<099>. You};
#NOP ==[Kick Consortium]==
#NOP ==[Achievements]==
#ACTION {^It is your turn to fight... enter the combat ring.$} {
#showme {\a};
}
#ACTION {^The %1 camel gallops away abruptly.$} {
#showme {[Pushover] %0};
}
#NOP ==[PK Actions]==
#HIGHLIGHT {You reach towards your goal but apuse suddenly as %1 seems to sense something. {She|He|It} doesn't spot you and %2} {bold green};
@ -63,6 +67,17 @@
#HIGHLIGHT {There is the faintest of sounds, as of a gnat yawning, then a WHOOSH sound. %2} {bold red underscore};
#NOP ==[Shelox]==
#HIGHLIGHT {^Screaming echoes throughout the lair!$} {bold red};
#HIGHLIGHT {^You see a thick string of web hurtling at you and then everything suddenly goes black.$} {bold green};
#HIGHLIGHT {^Webbing shoots out from the frog that looks an awful lot like Queen Shelox's abdomen and slams into %1.$} {bold green};
#HIGHLIGHT {^Webbing shoots out from Queen Shelox's abdomen and slams into %1.$} {bold green};
#ACTION {^An ominous gurgling noise can be heard coming from the frog that looks an awful lot like Queen Shelox's abdomen.$} { #showme {\a}; };
#ACTION {^An ominous gurgling noise can be heard coming from Queen Shelox's abdomen.$} { #showme {\a}; };
#HIGHLIGHT {^%1 giant spiders climb up from below!} {bold violet};
#HIGHLIGHT {^%1 spiders scuttle up from below and join the fight!} {bold violet};
#NOP ==[End Session On Quit]==
#ACTION {Thanks for playing. See you next time.} {
#end;

Loading…
Cancel
Save